You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aerostar 16x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter, AC Furnace Air Filter, 6 Pack (Actual Size: 15 1/2"x24 1/2"x3 3/4")
Color: MERV 13
- Nominal size: 16x25x4; Actual size: 15 1/2"x24 1/2"x3 3/4"; This MERV 13 filter is comparable with MPR 1500-1900 & FPR 10.
- Designed to filter microscopic particles such as lint, dust mites, spores, pollen, pet dander, fine dust, smoke, viruses, and bacteria
- Simple to install and a cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment. Replace 3"-5" filters every 3-6 months.
- 100% synthetic electrostatic media for high efficiency with low air flow resistance
- Manufactured by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions making the world safer, healthier & more productive
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 21-03-2018
model number: 16x25x4 MERV 13
Part Number: 16x25x4 MERV 13
Details: Aerostar 16x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filters (Actual Size: 15 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3 3/4") - 6 Pack. MERV 13 filters are comparable to MPR 1500-1900 and FPR 10. Designed for superior filtration efficiency, these filters are made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens between 0.3 - 1.0 microns, including lint, dust mites, spores, pollen, pet dander, fine dust, smoke, viruses, and bacteria. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms. They also improve the efficiency of your HVAC unit and therefore reduce maintenance and utility costs, by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. For best results, change the filter every 60 to 90 days but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest. Compatible with furnaces and AC units.
Package Dimensions: 25.2 x 23.9 x 16.5 inches