You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: Repurpose Compostables
- Compostable cold cups made from plants not plastic: Clear solo cups 16 oz for cold beverages and snacks, made from plants such as corn, cassava, sugarcane, and beets
- Better than biodegradable: Degrades in 90-180 days in a commercial composter, cups disposable in trash for less waste than plastic. Certified Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area.
- Party and travel friendly: Perfect alternative to plastic cups for large events like weddings, Superbowl parties, corporate events or for daily, on-the-go use
- Performs like traditional plastic: BPA-free, non-toxic, PLA eco friendly cups hold their shape and don't disentigrate when exposed to foods and liquids
- More sustainable than traditional plastic and petroleum: Repurpose PLA releases up to 75% less C02 into the atmosphere vs. PET plastic and requires up to 60% less water to manufacture vs. Styrofoam
- Certified Commercially Compostable only. Facilities may not exist in your area.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 20-01-2015
model number: 5126042
Part Number: 5126042
Details: Repurpose 100% compostable Plant Based Clear Cold Cup. These are not traditional cold cups. They are made from plants, not petroleum. They are also certified compostable so they break down in a matter of months, not millennia. Best of all. Our cups are free of all the things you don’t want: bpa, oil-based inks, and petroleum—leaving only what you do want - durable cups at an affordable price.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.0 x 4.1 inches