You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: HOT SHOT
- BED BUG TREATMENT: This dust kills bed bugs, fleas and other listed insects by contact
- WHERE TO USE: Apply around bed frames, mattresses and box springs, and within cracks and crevices in the sleeping area to kill bed bugs – do not apply to bedding, stuffed animals or toys
- KILLS A RANGE OF INSECTS: Also kills fleas, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, crickets, silverfish and other crawling insects
- APPLICATION: Lightly coat in areas where listed pests are found and may hide – keep dry
- TREAT BED BUGS ARE PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: 96446
Part Number: 96446
Details: Between the carpool and the couch cushions, you’re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family – and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. They’re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day.Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer Dust With Diatomaceous Earth is designed for the treatment of bed bugs in homes. Dust it around bed frames, mattresses and box springs, and within cracks and crevices in sleeping areas to kill bed bugs by contact. You can also apply this non-staining, easy-to-use dust in wall voids, on carpet tack strips and along carpet edges. It also kills fleas, ants, cockroaches, silverfish, beetles, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, crickets, slugs and grasshoppers. To kill bed bugs, apply Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer Dust With Diatomaceous Earth to the bed frame, mattress and box spring. Treat seams, edges and tufts, creases, folds, indentations, buttons and vent holes of mattresses and box springs only – do not treat the entire surface. After four hours, vacuum the dust from the mattress. Also apply the product to cracks and crevices in the sleeping area, such as baseboards, behind pictures/wall hangings, along and underneath carpet edges and other articles/furniture in the bedroom or sleeping area. See the product label for complete directions for use.Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches