You have no items in your shopping cart.
200 Count 100% Plant-Based Compostable Straws - Plasticless Biodegradable Flexible Drinking Straws - A Fantastic Eco Friendly Alternative to Plastic Straws
- Originated from Nature: Petrochemicals free, no pollution.Made of plant based material in accordance with the standards of ASTM 6400, EN13432,BPI (CERT# 10529115) and OK COMPOST.
- Eco Friendly Flexible PLA Straws: You can comfortably enjoy the drinks on the sofa or bed without getting up or turning your neck.Being bendable, they are friendly to disabled and bedridden people.
- A Fantastic Alternative to Plastic Straws:They are sturdy, bendble and as convenient as regular straws. These biodegradable straws will neither become soggy nor disintegrate into your drink.
- Good for Your Health: No hazardous substances will be released due to overheating, and no ingredients will be blended into the drink due to oily substances contact (cream, etc.).
- What You Get: 200 compostable bendy straws with the size of 8.25" * 0.25"(8 1/4 inch* 1/4 inch). Suitable for most beverages, containers and different occasions.
model number: B07MZLLDZD
Part Number: B07MZLLDZD
Details: Plasticless 100% Compostable Flexible Drinking Straws - A fantastic alternative to plastic straws. They are made of materials such as modified corn starch and PLA. The maximum heat-resisting temperature of these plant-based straws is 150°F. Composting is the process of breaking down organic waste through microbial digestion to create compost. Our straws meet all the requirements in the European Norm EN 13432 and/or the US Standard ASTM D6400. Both specifications require that biodegradable/compostable products completely decompose in a composting setting in a specific time frame, leaving no harmful residues behind. The proper composting environment is warm, humid, and rich in nutrients and microorganisms. Therefore, simply putting the straw into water or burying it in the soil can't quickly complete the entire degradation process. However, even in a dry room, the straws will begin to degrade within 12 months. Please use them as soon as they arrive.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 3.9 x 3.8 inches