You have no items in your shopping cart.
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a smooth ride, with great cushion and trusted GuideRails support that won’t distract from the fun of the run. This Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance. We recommend ordering Brooks running shoes 1/2 to one size larger than your dress shoe.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 21
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning paired with the Segmented Crash Pad for an even softer, smoother ride and easier flow from landing to toe-off.
- MODERNIZED FIT: More strategic use of the 3D Fit Print upper technology offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
model number: 120353-035
Part Number: 1203531B035.080
Details: As a runner you can't do without support. Now it gets even softer in the Adrenaline GTS 22, a road running shoe that feels like it was made for your stride.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 4.5 inches