You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: Now Designs
- Encourages eco-friendly composting practices. Replaceable odor-absorbing charcoal filter in the lid. 7 inches x 8.5 inches – 1.25 gallon container
- Vintage look of a tin ash bucket in a cream, ribbed-can design with a shiny black lid and convenient silver swing handle
- Powder-coated stainless steel design is durable and rust-resistant
- Hand wash the bin with warm, soapy water and rinse it out regularly for lasting use
- Now Designs is a collection of kitchen and dining essentials designed to celebrate and support the joy of living well. Reimagined classics and an abundance of colors and tones to appeal to every taste.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Release Date: 27-07-2019
model number: 5123002aa
Part Number: 5123002aa
Details: Description Keep your kitchen looking sharp while adopting eco-friendly habits with this Vintage Compost Bin by Now Designs. A compost can is a simple way to make an earth-friendly change in your home. Stylish yet practical, this vintage-inspired compost bin is a charming accent you can keep right on your kitchen countertop. A replaceable activated carbon filter in the lid controls odors for confident display within arm's reach, while a convenient carry handle makes it easy to tote your organic scraps outside to add to your compost pile. Its generous 1.25-gallon capacity holds plenty of peelings, and the bin is made from rust-resistant steel for durability and lasting use. To maintain your easy-clean kitchen compost can, simply hand wash it in warm, soapy water or wipe it out with a damp cloth. After 3 to 6 months, replace the carbon filter (sold separately) for continued odor absorption. Do your part to reduce waste by adding this compost bin to your kitchen routines. Whether you have your own compost heap or you contribute to community or municipal collections, your organic food scraps can be turned into nutrient-rich soil that’s great for the environment.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.0 x 7.8 inches